9th, 8th, 7th Kyu LEVEL ONE NINJUTSU/NINPO TAIJUTSU Training Manual complete with step-by-step photos for each technique -UPDATED AUG 2020 (MajorUpdate)
Don't waste your time- Learn your techniques and the Japanese names correctly the first time!
· Sections on Doshi Richard Van Donk, Hatsumi-Sensei, and Takamatsu-Sensei
· A background and overview of Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu plus a brief history of the Ninja and of the schools
· Dojo etiquette and rules plus How to bow in and bow out of class
· Photos of the Kamae Postures and the 16 Fists
· Pressure Point Charts and a Weapons Photo Chart
· Common mistakes we find students do at each level
· Ninja Glossary
· Ranking Requirements, Testing Guidelines, Plus much, much more.
Get this Ninjutsu-Ninpo Taijutsu Training Manual (or save $10 and get the complete set of three) and Learn your techniques correctly the first time!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this book work and is easy to understand anyone who wants to learn true ninjutsu i recomed this book to anyone who is looking for true ninjutsu
As a new student, this is a must have. Great reference tool.
A lot of very motivational messages, that inspire to go forward.