9th, 8th, 7th Kyu LEVEL ONE NINJUTSU/NINPO TAIJUTSU Training Manual complete with step-by-step photos for each technique -UPDATED AUG 2020 (MajorUpdate)
Don't waste your time- Learn your techniques and the Japanese names correctly the first time!
· Sections on Doshi Richard Van Donk, Hatsumi-Sensei, and Takamatsu-Sensei
· A background and overview of Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu plus a brief history of the Ninja and of the schools
· Dojo etiquette and rules plus How to bow in and bow out of class
· Photos of the Kamae Postures and the 16 Fists
· Pressure Point Charts and a Weapons Photo Chart
· Common mistakes we find students do at each level
· Ninja Glossary
· Ranking Requirements, Testing Guidelines, Plus much, much more.
Get this Ninjutsu-Ninpo Taijutsu Training Manual (or save $10 and get the complete set of three) and Learn your techniques correctly the first time!
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love the addition of the new changes and over all set up of the information.
These books are priceless in knowledge if you want the pure art of the ninja .Thank you for years of sacrifice.
this book work and is easy to understand anyone who wants to learn true ninjutsu i recomed this book to anyone who is looking for true ninjutsu
As a new student, this is a must have. Great reference tool.
A lot of very motivational messages, that inspire to go forward.