Here is your opportunity to learn the aspects, postures and striking methods of 14 popular Ninja weapons that are used in Bujinkan Ninjutsu training.
Until now there was nowhere you could get all this information in one place, especially in a course that you can get certified in. The entire course is taught by Shihans Richard and Linda Van Donk.
Bushindo Martial Arts University offers you an outstanding opportunity to get recognized for your study of the Ninja weapons. Shihans Richard and Linda Van Donk teach you the weapon basics of
- Sword - Katana
- Hanbo - 3 foot staff
- Tanto - short knife
- Kusari Fundo - short chain with metal ends
- Shuriken- throwing stars
- Teppan - iron plate
- Rokushaku Bo - 6 foot staff
- Naginata - long staff with a blade on the end
- Jutte - defensive iron tool
- Shuko - hand claws
- KyoketsuShoge -
- Yari - spear
- Hand Gun-
- Kunai - traditional digging tool
In your Ninja Weapons Specialist Certification Beginners Course you will receive:
1. A Bushindo Martial Arts University fully recognized Ninja Weapons Specialist Certificate - 8 5" x 11" sized frameable certificate that comes mailed with your course. A $50 VALUE
2. NINJA WEAPONS BASICS - VOL. 1 DVD $34.95
3. NINJA WEAPONS BASICS - VOL. 2 DVD $34.95
4. NINJA WEAPONS SPECIALIST Beginners UNIFORM PATCH $15 Value
Here is a description of what is on each of the DVDs -
The Ninja used many weapons, both traditional and exotic so we share with you some of both. We start with the most commonly known Ninja weapons and share with you what they are, how they are used, postures to hold them in, and how to strike with them.
This Ninja Weapons Course is made for you to practice along with and learn the correct weapon postures by name and then how to strike with them.
Ninja Weapons Specialist Course $134.95 value Only $127